Shipping is free within the contiguous United States! Yay!
- Shipping will happen within 3-7 business days after your order is placed for finished pieces. Please allow yourself plenty of time for shipping during the major holiday.
- If I cannot ship for an extended period (when I'm on vacation) a notice will appear on my shop's home page.
- Getting your new art safely to you is important to me! It will be packaged with utmost care. Original artwork will be wrapped in paper, contained in a waterproof wrapping treatment, and then packaged and cushioned to the nines. Prints will be backed with cardboard to help prevent bending and slipped into a cellophane sleeve to prevent water damage, then put in a padded mailer.
- Your art will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance or UPS depending on size. You will be provided with shipping information for your package following the date of shipment.
- Please contact me immediately if your item is damaged in any way. You will need to provide me with photos of the damage within a day or so in order to file an insurance claim. I will also require that the piece be returned. Then I will work with you to send you a similar piece or provide a refund (minus shipping charges, which are always the responsibility of the customer).
-If you have any questions about the shipping and handling of your new artwork, please contact me here.